AmeriFreight Review by Ashish in Transport Rankings

I was shipping my car from a medium city to another medium city across the coast. We couldn't find a driver to ship the car on the pre-decided date. After waiting for couple of weeks, I called up Bob and asked him what could be done. He patiently addressed my concerns and explained me that I will need to provide more incentive to the driver in terms of fees as the shipping route isn't a regular route. After I had increased the total fees, we had a driver in a day. The paperwork was fast and car pickup was scheduled. Overall, I had a great experience with AmeriFreight and Bob. I would highly recommend AmeiFreight as the car shipper.
AmeriFreight Review by Ashish in Transport Rankings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...