Jason Review For Monarch Car Shipping

EXCELLENT JOB Thanks! Never shipped a car before, but got picked up as promised and delivered on time by an extremely professional driver who was very pleasant and took great care of my new car. It arrived as promised in great condition. I had cheaper quotes but found out they were not worth the paper they were printed on as my car was not picked up by the other company for over 10 days. Lesson learned this is the way to go. Thanks Monarch! I have recommended you to my sister who is moving next month. Don't even hesitate, it was a great experience! Jason Pettit.

1 comments:

  1. very useful information shared i will be checking your blog for further information and updates.


    Movers and Packers Lucknow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...